Welcome to The Rock!
The Rock Church Riverside is a Christian church located in Riverside, CA. We believe that Riverside shall be saved through loving people to life, feeding people both spiritually and physically, and becoming fathers to the fatherless.
We’d love for you to come and join us for a service. It’s the best way to find out what we’re about as a church.
The Rock is open to all ages, all nationalities, all races, all backgrounds, all people. You’re never a stranger in your Father’s house. Not to pat ourselves on the back, but we think we’re about the friendliest church you’ll find. Our mission is to love people to life, and we’d love to meet you.
Pastors Tom & Heather Flores
Pastor Tom Flores has been
in ministry for over 25 years with a Bachelors Degree in Biblical Theology.
Before being launched out to start The Rock Church Riverside, He was on staff as an Associate Pastor at
The Rock Church and World Outreach Center in San Bernardino Ca for over
9 years which is a ministry of over 24,000 members.
In 2010 Pastors Tom and Heather were launched out from The Rock Church & World Outreach Center to start The Rock Church Riverside.
In 2 short years the ministry has grown from 12 people to over 800 in weekly attendance. Pastor Tom's approach to ministry is aggressive and to the point. He ministers a life changing message that is practical yet very insightful.
Pastor Tom & Heather Flores have been Married for over 23 years and have 3 boys Tommy, Matthew & Justin.
Our Senior Pastors Jim & Deborah Cobrae
Pastor Tom Flores & Reinhard Bonnke
Pastor Tom & Bishop Boy Ramos
Pastor Tom & Heather with Israel Houghton
Cuneta Astrodome Philipines
"Our Mission Statement "
Riverside shall be saved!" The Rock Church Riverside is built on the foundation of Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, the Savior and Lord over all creation. We exist as a church to bring His culture of love, acceptance and forgiveness to the City Of Riverside, our nation, and the world. We have a passion to see unbelievers become believers daily and to communicate the Word of God in a transparent and relevant way. It is our desire to assist in helping and serving the family of God to mature spiritually and become fathers to the fatherless. We are building a prevailing church that reaches into the next generation, changing the spiritual, social, and economic climate of our community through God’s Word and His deeds. Therefore, as distributors of God’s goodness and kingdom resources, through faith-filled servanthood we believe we will see our vision fulfilled, "Riverside shall be saved!"
"Statement of Faith"
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension into heaven, His high priestly ministry, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that man is sinful by nature, that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for salvation, and that salvation is a free gift of God’s grace received by personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and of the lost; of the saved, into everlasting life and fellowship with God, and of the lost, to eternal conscious judgment and separation from God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is sealed until the day of redemption, and by whose filling, the believer is empowered to live a godly life.
- We believe that because all power and authority in heaven and on earth has been given to the Lord Jesus Christ, He has sovereignly directed His church (the Body of Christ) to evangelize (preach His gospel of Good News) and edify (make disciples of) people of every nation. It is therefore the work of every member of the body of Christ to carry out this great commission.
- We believe that the Love of God is the greatest force in the universe, because God is Love and His Love never fails. As the church learns to speak the truth in His Love, build itself up in the Love of God, and walk in the sanctified life of Christ in the Love of God, people will be drawn to Jesus Christ. It is the "loving kindness" of the Lord that brings men to repentance.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.